1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Above Tank Build

Discussion in 'Algae Scrubber DIY' started by Zaiel12, Mar 17, 2017.

Welcome to Algae Scrubbing Join our community today
  1. Zaiel12

Zaiel12 New Member

It should be veasible to build a ATS that pumps above the tank and flows right but in to the display, espesially on a Nano 29g.

My canopy is 6" tall, so I am thinking of placing an internal pump in my display and having that feed some PVC to a 3x4" screen. Won't be seen for the most part.

Ive done the google but have seen any true ATS builds above the tank. If anyone has any input or a design it would be appreciated.

2. Turbo

Turbo Does not really look like Johnny Carson Staff Member Site Owner Multiple Units! Customer

I've been running one on my tank this way for several years, you can go back in my videos on my YouTube channel and see many iterations

3. Garf

Garf Member Trusted Member

:)

Turbo likes this.
  4. Turbo

Turbo Does not really look like Johnny Carson Staff Member Site Owner Multiple Units! Customer

Where you been man!?

5. Garf

Garf Member Trusted Member

Contemplating life. Now I'm back and ready for a full scrubbing experience, although on a smaller scale. I'm planning a tiny scrubbed tank ;)