1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Filtration Bought 2016 and only now about to get wet.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SillySanj, Dec 18, 2017.

Welcome to Algae Scrubbing Join our community today
  1. Turbo

Turbo Does not really look like Johnny Carson Staff Member Site Owner Multiple Units! Customer

Nice! You might have let it go a little too long though, the white spot in the middle seems to indicate that. Though, it only looks white right on the surface (where it's in contact with the growth chamber) so that's not anything to really be too concerned about. Nice 3D growth!!

2. SillySanj

SillySanj Member Customer

Yes, purposely left it running as battling with dinos and have tank in 3rd day of lights out. Its doing the trick as practically 90% of my dinos eradicated.

3. SillySanj

Algae bread anyone? forgot to do some weekend chores and ended up with this :)

ag1.JPG ag2.JPG ag3.JPG ag4.JPG ag5.JPG ag6.JPG

4. Turbo

Turbo Does not really look like Johnny Carson Staff Member Site Owner Multiple Units! Customer

Lol, yeah that's mine every time I get around to harvesting!!

5. SillySanj

DSC_1676.JPG DSCPDC_0003_BURST20180407120134088_COVER.JPG ...and there's more!

Just some additional info, switched skimmer off now since with algae scrubber, both running a bit too efficient as had outbreak of dinos. So far skimmer off and scrubber running, have slightly dirtier tank so keeping dinos at bay :)