1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Congrats for making Reefbuilders!

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by Ace25, Aug 31, 2013.

Welcome to Algae Scrubbing Join our community today
  1. Ace25

Ace25 Member Trusted Member

2. Garf

Garf Member Trusted Member

Same as above :)

3. Turbo

Turbo Does not really look like Johnny Carson Staff Member Site Owner Multiple Units! Customer

Thanks for posting the link! My laptop crashed on me while I was out of town so I have had limited access except for my phone, and when there is sun and ocean within breathing distance, I found it rather difficult to care about anything else really. It was all going to be there when I got back, right? Hey, yeah, I'm back and it's still here! Along with kids, dogs, work, lawn....back to real life!

Mark stopped by and we chatted for a while, I was surprised how quickly he posted a write-up on RB. I had the MakersLED guys at my booth as well, we both felt that we got a good bit of "press" out of the show. Our booth was along one of the outer edges of the show floor, but I managed to stay talking for pretty much the whole show - there was very little "down" time when the show floor was open