1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guidelines for Classifieds sub-forum

Discussion in 'Classifieds for Turbo Algae Scrubbers' started by Turbo, Aug 13, 2014.

Welcome to Algae Scrubbing Join our community today
  1. Turbo

Turbo Does not really look like Johnny Carson Staff Member Site Owner Multiple Units! Customer

I have customers all over the world. It is inevitable that someone will no longer need their scrubber...and there are plenty out there that are looking for a bargain!

My policy has always been that I will continue to support any user of my product, whether they bought it directly from me or not. So what better place to sell it than right here?

If you wish to sell your Turbo Algae Scrubber, you may post the listing here. I keep records of all units sold, what version/model they are, what options they were sold with, and any upgrades made/sent since the original purchase.

If you post your scrubber for sale, I will likely reply to the post and provide this information, as well as what upgrade options might be available. I do have some units that were sold in a non-standard configuration, such as offset drains or patches over misplaced holes (units sold at a discount), and any information I provide would not be intended to thwart any sale, but rather to make sure that a potential buyer would understand if there was something that might prevent them being able to use the unit as intended or prevent them from being able to apply certain upgrade patch kits.

Please try to provide as much information as possible, such as:

Model/size (L2, L3, L4)
    Version (Rev 1, Rev 2, Rev 3)
    Options (generally applies to Rev 1 and Rev 2 only)
    Pump
    Shipping Cost

Keep in mind that shipping costs will depend on where it is shipping to or from. Also as a note to the seller, you may contact me for any packaging advice. Since the units can be quite heavy due to the heat sinks, proper packaging will help ensure the unit will arrive in tact.

Lastly, buying and selling a scrubber via this site is at your own risk. Turbo's Aquatics or any of its representatives does not accept any liability nor any responsibility for any transactions that occur as a result of a classified post on this forum.