1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello to all ATS community

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Project Aquatic Reef Shop, Aug 11, 2014.

Welcome to Algae Scrubbing Join our community today
  1. Good morning and hello to all who love this hubby... I'm from Miami and just been in the hobby for 3 year.... started with a 46 bow front then added a 90 gal now just made a shallow frag tank 84 24x12 with a 40 breeder as a sump..." thats from the YouTube video I saw of turbos 125 gal ATS cleaning lol"

Well guys I have spend over a month of endless nights online reading post on the subject... I must say the I went with Turbo rather than SM..lol

I would appreciate any help on suggestions comment and ideas on dimension for the project...

Thanks in advance and hope everyone is out to a good start on the week ahead...

2. Turbo

Turbo Does not really look like Johnny Carson Staff Member Site Owner Multiple Units! Customer

Welcome! I'm a little confused by your post though, it's a little disjointed. Were you wanting to include a pic or video or something?

3. Thank you for the quick response...
    I did try to attach a pic of the frag tank set up but image is to large and I'm on the road...

I feel in love with the set up on the 125 you posted on youtube.... frag tank is 84x24x12
    with a 40 breeder as a sump. This set up is mostly to trade coral... bare bottom all I want to run is ATS. What would you recomend.... Hardly anyone run ATS in Miami....

4. Peter

Peter Member Trusted Member Customer

Welcome, and have a great time here. :)