1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm back boys

Discussion in 'Algae Scrubber DIY' started by Ricky, Jul 19, 2013.

Welcome to Algae Scrubbing Join our community today
  1. Ricky

Ricky Member Trusted Member Multiple Units! Customer

Zeo got on my nerves. I'm back to scrubber.

Quick question. With the scrubber being so young im surprised to have bald spots. From pods you know. Anyone has had this?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Attached Files:

2. Turbo

Turbo Does not really look like Johnny Carson Staff Member Site Owner Multiple Units! Customer

Can't see the screen in that pic bro!

3. Ricky

Don't have a pic of the screen. I know it's from pods.. I'm just surprised to have it so early. Algae is not even thick yet.

4. Turbo

Turbo Does not really look like Johnny Carson Staff Member Site Owner Multiple Units! Customer

I'm surprised too. I've never had the 'pod circles' on any scrubber I've run, so I don't have much of a frame of reference. But my gut tells me to question if that is really the cause. Do you think it is the cause just because that is what we have been 'told' in the past?

5. Ricky

If sm says it then its true. Period

6. Ricky

Like the internet

7. Turbo

That's a little harsh. He might ban you now. Or the internet might ban you.

8. Ricky

He can't ban me. I bought a hog. And it worked great, at aerating the sump.. my ph was great

9. Garf

Garf Member Trusted Member

Anyone mention "Banned" ? :)

10. Ricky

There's my British friend. Ask bud what I told him when I heard about your post.. lol

11. Turbo

I think it was along the lines of "WTF"

12. Garf

[​IMG]

13. Ricky

now if ace was around then we can have a few drinks

14. Turbo

Thanks for posting my phone number!! dude!

That's OK. I'm using it in the MACNA handout book anyways.

Here I deleted your post then added the same conversation from my end. I edited out your last name. Not like I have more than one Ricky in my phone...
    image.jpg

15. Ricky

Oh snap I didn't realize that.. please delete my post and feel free to ban me

16. Garf

Bloody hell, I can ban you ! This time it's a warning. If you continue your persecution of Santa Moron you may be given a Summer bonus ;)

17. Ricky

No name calling! Bud.. ban this guy

18. Garf

Damned spell checker :)

19. Ricky

How bout you guy s actually comment on my fine acrylic skills

20. Turbo

I like that you left the paper on the ends, acts as a perfect light blocker. Now that's innovation.

PS I deleted your post before figuring out I could edit off the attachment. So I added my end of the conversation instead :)