Hey guys. So my scrubber is definitely atypical. A bit of background first. My first scrubber was a waterfall version. The screen was large, 12"x8", and powered by a Maxijet 1200, lit on one side by a custom LED array (also an odd combination, more on that later) and the other by a cool white 23w CFL. The LED choice was not 'recommended', but were simply things I had leftover from my various builds and tests. It consisted of four generic 660nm deep red, four generic 450nm royal blue, four generic 405nm violet, and two 5000K Rebel ES whites. Growth could only be called 'immense'. CFL side LED side Very puffy. So anyway, time goes on, and a few months later, I got scared by some information that I did not understand at a time and reinstated skimming as my sole nutrient export. After that time, despite my best efforts, I was wholly unable to get algae to grow on a screen. I changed the sump from a 40 breeder to a 29g, and got a new Reef Octopus NWB150 skimmer. I attempted several times to grow a scrubber, both in the 40 and 29 sumps. I left the skimmer off for weeks, fed like a madman (which I already was doing), but no growth at all. So I let it go for a while. A few months back, I purchase a Trigger Systems Ruby 30S sump, which replaced the 29g tank I'd been using up to that point. I now had three chambers, and was determined to get a scrubber going. I didn't want a waterfall scrubber, as I could never get it to be as quiet as I wanted, so I took a sheet of cross-stitch, cut it to fit the center chamber, and have it suspended off of the side using suction cups for super easy removal. I have no aeration, simply a Koralia 4 powerhead in that chamber, both to give more flow to the scrubber and to keep detritus in suspension, which is always a problem for those running no mechanical filtration. The light is simply sitting on the floor of the stand, giving about 8" between the acrylic and the LEDs, like so. They are at a 45° angle to the acrylic both to reduce light hitting the screen while growing in and to keep algae growth on everything else to a minimum until I can figure out a solution. The light is roughly the same as my original, though there are no 'generic' LEDs to be found - all LEDs are Philips Rebel and Rebel ES, along with LEDgroupbuy 430nm hyper violet. PAR from the light is ~60% more than the original one using the knockoff LEDs (let this be a testament to those trying to decide to buy eBay chips or pay literally the $10-20 more and go with better chips). The sump was installed May 29th, and the scrubber screen was roughed up and put in that weekend. Finally in July, I started to see some sludge growing. This was taken July 13th. After that cleaning, the scrubber stayed pretty clean. I had one spot that was growing true turf algae (you can see it above, not normal hair algae), but the rest just had diatoms. Until now That was taken yesterday. Growth was thick and heavy, just like I remembered it being! There was also some growth on the unlit side of the screen, but I left it and some patches of algae so that it can regrow faster. Here's hoping that the next batch of algae doesn't take a month and a half to show up! Anyhoo, I'm pretty stoked now that I can finally grow algae on a screen again, and felt I should share! If anyone has any questions on the scrubber, my system, or LEDs in general, I'm happy to help out.