1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introducing the new Turbo Algae Scrubber! (Rev 4)

Discussion in 'Product Information' started by Turbo, Sep 3, 2015.

Welcome to Algae Scrubbing Join our community today
  1. Turbo

Turbo Does not really look like Johnny Carson Staff Member Site Owner Multiple Units! Customer

Looks like I can ship that for about $15 including the box (which I will have to find) and $40 for the piece, so $55

2. rodney williams

rodney williams New Member

Greetings from Australia

I,m pretty keen for an L2 for my 275 cube , depending on shipping cost and the exchange rate at the time.

Thanks

Rod.

3. Turbo

Turbo Does not really look like Johnny Carson Staff Member Site Owner Multiple Units! Customer

I'll put you down on the list!

4. Wairter

Wairter New Member

Hi,
    I have enjoyed putting various algae scrubbers together put am ready for one of your.
    Please sign me up for your L2. Thanks so much.

5. Turbo

6. Add me to the list for L2 scrubber.

7. Turbo

8. cguidry

cguidry New Member

After seeing one of my buds L4 in action, I'm in! Put me down for an L4 when they finish baking.

9. Turbo

10. Crued

Crued New Member

I would like to get on the list for an L2 and an L4. I will replace the former with the latter when available, but I need something right now as my SM is worthless.

11. Turbo

@Crued I'll put you on the list, thanks!!

12. I am interested in either the l2 or l4. Any idea on shipping (roughly) to Australia?

13. Turbo

Hey I just PMd you about shipping to AU. Working on a distributor there. I'll put you on the list as "undecided" for now. Thanks @Dan1989!

14. I would like to be added to the list, for the L2.

15. Add me to the waiting list for a L2 and a L4. If all goes well, I'll be ready for the L4 by spring :)

16. Turbo

17. Linus

Linus New Member

i would like to be on the wait list for an L2 ( i have the Rev3, but am looking to increase capacity).

18. Turbo

I'll put you down @Linus! Maxed out your current L2 already?

19. Tornader

Tornader New Member

Please, add me to the list for a L2! Thank you

20. Scott Sweet

Scott Sweet New Member

Can you please add me for an L4? What are the dimensions? Customizing the sump.

Thanks,

Scott