1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introducing the new Turbo Algae Scrubber! (Rev 4)

Discussion in 'Product Information' started by Turbo, Sep 3, 2015.

Welcome to Algae Scrubbing Join our community today
  1. JMC1018

JMC1018 New Member

Thank you!!

2. knecht

knecht New Member

Please put me on the list for the new L2 Rev4

3. Turbo

Turbo Does not really look like Johnny Carson Staff Member Site Owner Multiple Units! Customer

4. adeluna

adeluna New Member

Mexico
    Hi @Turbo i wonder if you ship to Mexico, if you do, add me on the waiting list for the new L2 Rev 4. Thanks

5. Turbo

Turbo Does not really look like Johnny Carson Staff Member Site Owner Multiple Units! Customer

@adeluna I ship all over the world, what I'm planning to do eventually for this new line of products is arrange for distributors in certain countries so that I can (hopefully) make it a little easier for international customers to get my products. That might take some time, so in the meantime I will continue to direct-ship.

6. I should be on the list for a L-2 Rev 4. Any estimated date when these may be available? Thanks!

7. Turbo

Looking at mid-January currently, the first run of samples are en route to me currently. As long as those are good, I should be able to start shipping the first batch by Jan 20th or so

8. Awesome! Thank you.

9. Kinetic

Kinetic New Member

Hi!

Can you put me on the list for an L2 and an L4?

Thanks! :)

-Chris

10. Turbo

Willl do@Kinetic!

11. Please put me down for an L2 Rev4. I am 5 days past the 1st; just found your site. I hope I am not too late.

12. Turbo

Not too late! I'll add you

13. John Levy

John Levy New Member

You say that this is smaller than your previous model, however i still need the exact measurements because i am wanting to install this on the top drip place of my existing wet dry filter which has inside dimensions of exactly 12"

So 2 questions:
    1- What is the exact length of the Rev4
    2- Will it work in the application that I am wanting to use it?

Thanks
    -John

14. From reading this thread John, it would appear that the following is true (info from page 3 of this thread):
    L2:
    length - 11 inches
    width including heatsinks - 6 inches
    height - 7.5 inches

L4:
    length - 17 inches
    height - 7.8 inches

L8:
    length - 17 inches
    height - 11.5 inches

15. That should be 7.5 inches for the L4 height, not 7.8; typo.

16. Turbo

Those numbers were rough but they're pretty close to the actual. I'll get exact numbers up soon, nor in a place where I can pull up that info or actually measure the parts (parts showed up when I was scheduled to be on the road)

17. Tom55

Tom55 New Member

Ohio
    Hi, Please put me on the list for the new L2 Rev4. Hopefully it's not too late. Thanks

18. Turbo

19. saul730

saul730 New Member

Can you please put me on the list for a L2 Rev4? thank you

20. Hallo, I didn't read everything on the site yet so sorry if what I'm asking is already explained somewhere. I live in Italy, can I purchase one of your Algae scrubbers ? Do you post abroad ?
    Thank you