1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lafishguy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dryworm, Jan 14, 2014.

Welcome to Algae Scrubbing Join our community today
  1. dryworm

dryworm New Member

i just watched the lafishguy youtube videos on the l2 and the hog. did he ever do an update on them to see how well they worked on the tanks. i seen he checked back one week later after installing the l2 but i would like to see an update after a month or so of it running.

2. Turbo

Turbo Does not really look like Johnny Carson Staff Member Site Owner Multiple Units! Customer

He tore that tank down because of a few issues, but also because the house was being bug-bombed and it would have not been possible to protect the tank. The nano with the HOG was left as is. He re-installed a new tank (I think) in place of the old 90 and put the L2 on it. Had an algae outbreak on the rocks as expected with a new tank, the L2 ramped up pretty well.

He doesn't do vids on his tanks anymore, he has shifted to a different video methodology, covering more aspects of the aquarium industry of so cal. You have to be on his facebook page to see update pics.