1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Marcus Brody the RBTA

Discussion in 'Way Off Topic' started by Joel, Jan 23, 2015.

Welcome to Algae Scrubbing Join our community today
  1. Joel

Joel Member Customer

Texas
    "Where are these missing pages? We must have them back!"

"You're wasting your breath. He won't tell us, and he doesn't have to. It's pretty obvious where the pages are... He's given them to Marcus Brody."

"Marcus!? You didn't bring him along, did you? He's not up for the challange."

"Brody sticks out like a sore thumb. We'll find him!"

"The hell you will! He's got a two-day head start on you, which is more than he needs. Brody's got friends in every town and village from here to the Sudan. He speaks a dozen languages, knows every local custom. He'll blend in, disappear, you'll never see him again. With any luck, he's got the Grail already...."

[​IMG]

"Uhhh, does anyone here speak English?"

2. Turbo

Turbo Does not really look like Johnny Carson Staff Member Site Owner Multiple Units! Customer

Nice Indiana Jones reference :D

3. Joel

Joel Member Customer

Texas
    I was just laughing at that RBTA. I have 2 TINY ones that size and they move ALL over my tank. That guy somehow crawled across the floor and weaseled his way up between all those palys about a week ago. I have NO clue why he did it, or how it was managed, but apparently he likes that spot.