Out with the old SM100 clone I built awhile back. And in with a new pile of plastic! The website I used cuts things to spec so that was some hassle saved. Bought a table saw just for the occasion! I drilled out 1/8" grooves in the plastic so the sides would stay straight and I used mirrored plexiglass on the ends to make the light bounce around a bit. Here's the finished product. Here it is in the sump. And all lit up with water flowing down the sides It's not the build quality of Bud's for sure but for $40 bucks in plastic and 80 bucks in LEDs I think it'll do alright! A big thank you to Bud and everyone on here for your help and ideas!