1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My newest L4 ATS

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tom39, Nov 11, 2017.

Welcome to Algae Scrubbing Join our community today
  1. Just picked up a used L4 (at least I think it is an L4) yesterday. It was very dirty but I have managed to clean it up fairly well and hope to have it ready to be installed by the end of the weekend. My plan was to install it on my 150g cube but I am thinking that it may be a bit to much for that size of tank. What do you all think?

2. Turbo

Turbo Does not really look like Johnny Carson Staff Member Site Owner Multiple Units! Customer

Should be fine - post a pic, I'll tell you what unit it is. Or send me a message and tell me who you got it from & I'll look it up

3. Here is a pic after I cleaned it up. It turns out that this scrubber came from the same guy that originally owned the L2 that I picked up a while back. Having that information actually solves the mystery why my L2 had extra valves and such that came with it.
    I will pm you the seller's forum screen name if you wanted to update your database of where your ATS are at.
    Thank you,
    Tom G [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

4. Turbo

Turbo Does not really look like Johnny Carson Staff Member Site Owner Multiple Units! Customer

yup that's a Rev 3 L4