I have had my Turbo L2 rev4 for a while and at one point it was producing green turf and the algae in the display tank was receding. Then one time after I cleaned it, the pump impeller got stuck and the screen dried out. I found it and got the pump running again and started over with the screen. In the meantime my life got rather busy and water changes and other maintenance was missed and things went downhill due to my neglect. I currently am running the scrubber LED's at 6 O'clock for 14 hours a day. The flow valve is a little more than 1/2 open with a Rio 1400 pump. This is a couple of weeks growth and is slimy. The main display is overrun with GHA and all my corals have died. I had GSP, Waving Hand, Xenia, Candy Cane & Hammer Coral. I just replaced the GFO but it has been a long time since last change. I am currently out of Carbon but use it on occasion. I have also recently reduced lighting from 4 T-5 bulbs and a 50/50 power compact to using only 2 T-5's (an ATI Blue Plus and a Coral Plus). Below is some GHA I pulled off the rock in the display tank and some slimy stuff that was on the back wall of the display. I am sure I am overrun with nutrients and it will some time of doing things right to get back on track, but if you see anything I need to change let me know. I will try to test water tomorrow and add to the info. Getting late here.