About a year ago I moved houses and upgraded from my 55 with a 40 gallon sump to a 125 display with a pair of 40 gallon breeders as sumps. I don't know if it was the new water (VERY industrial area here) or the tank (which I scrubbed out well but had clearly had snakes of some kind in it) or the salt (instant ocean with extra calcium) or what, but this tank has just never done well. Also with school work it has been BADLY neglected lately, the scrubber hasn't been growing much and I have been getting a little more algae lately, then suddenly over about a week I had a huge bryopsis bloom which basically tried to smother everything. Well after digging around a bit turns out I am a fricking moron. Some months back I meant to turn the scrubber/sump lighting to 5 on 1 off and managed to get it backwards, so my scrubber has been only running 4 hours a day...... Anyway, I decided to upgrade my sump lighting to help my scrubber out in addition to manually cleaning out some of the algae. However I am a broke *** college student, so everthing I do is as cheap as possible. This was my previous sump light, made out of left over LEDs and some heat sinks off ebay: I had originally put them together with gorilla glue, which was NOT a good idea. Some time ago I was given a power supply from a broken lab centrifuge: I dug around on ebay and looked for some combo of cheap LED chips that would work with this output of 32v at 3.2A (which is 108.8 watts), I decided 3 50w chips in in parallel driven at 36w each would work out well, if one stopped working the other 2 would only be slightly overdriven, and hopefully I would catch it before they all burned out. I got 2 warm whites and a cool white for $7.41 shipped for all 3: I had originally meant to use these as my FW display light, but honestly that tank is doing amazing with my shitty old rusty overdriven t8 Walmart shop light with my original reef bulbs (a 50/50 and an actinic). So I attached all 3 of the 50w chips to free Intel CPU heatsinks and some free network cable I had (this was all tech shop garbage) and I found a couple pieces of glass sitting out by my apartment dumpster that I cleaned up: and silicone everything together: Then turned it on to let it dry faster: Turns out these LEDs mean business...... Melted this plastic lid through the glass..... Just gotta let it all dry and mount it now.