1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to scrubbers diy

Discussion in 'Algae Scrubber DIY' started by Theo, May 10, 2019.

Welcome to Algae Scrubbing Join our community today
  1. Theo

Theo New Member

China
    @Turbo is there a meanwell driver that is dimmable and will work for this exact setup?

2. Turbo

Turbo Does not really look like Johnny Carson Staff Member Site Owner Multiple Units! Customer

3. Theo

Theo New Member

China
    If I choose the Meanwell HLG-60H-C700A version, would I wire both lights like this?

AAC39662-09E7-4881-9A2B-77BA3226C3A9.jpeg

4. Turbo

Turbo Does not really look like Johnny Carson Staff Member Site Owner Multiple Units! Customer

5. Theo

Theo New Member

China
    If I go with the B type, can I just connect it to a potentiometer? And using the B type, will it be ok if I connect both fixtures in parallel to the drive or should I get a way to try and connect both fixtures in series with each other to the driver?

6. Turbo

The point of the B type is that it’s dimmable, so you would just connect in series

No idea on the potentiometer. Should be covered in the spec sheet in the link.