1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Results of some export methods

Discussion in 'Advanced Topics' started by ddalgleish, Oct 21, 2014.

Welcome to Algae Scrubbing Join our community today
  1. ddalgleish

ddalgleish Member Customer

Texas
  2. Turbo

Turbo Does not really look like Johnny Carson Staff Member Site Owner Multiple Units! Customer

Someone came to my booth at MACNA 2013 and offered to test samples for me, I should really take her up on that.

3. acorral

acorral Member Customer

Planning on doing that using triton icp testing...

For now I am setting up a very high nutrient tank in a way that you can at some point in time isolate the scrubber and start testing...

4. Turbo

Turbo Does not really look like Johnny Carson Staff Member Site Owner Multiple Units! Customer

Are you talking about water testing, or algal harvest testing?

5. acorral

acorral Member Customer

Water testing

6. Turbo

The study & the lab I was referring to was for testing algae samples to see what the harvested algae actually consisted of.

7. Pny

Pny Member

All scientific input is welcome!

8. Turbo

Do you have to send Triton samples off to Germany for testing? I know AWT is in the US and test for the same things.

9. acorral

acorral Member Customer

For ICP you can send it in the US to unique corals...

For HPLC directly to germany

10. I have a lot of Xenia growing in my tank. From the article it seems I should be harvesting it and using it to export as well.

I kinda like it the way it is, lots of waving with the current.

11. Turbo

Or you can slice them off at the base, attach them to rubble rock and sell them, new ones will grow back from the base