I know that I JUST came out with the Rev 3 not more than a few months ago...but I've made an improvement already The Rev 3 slot pipe which was beveled on the inside with endcaps to seal it, can be seen in post #10 here: https://www.turbosaquatics.com/vb4/...Taking-Orders-for-The-Turbo-HF-Algae-Scrubber I've replaced this with a simpler design, both functionally and for fabrication Basically it is a slip x slip coupler that is cut on a table saw. This is slid over the end of the pipe, and an o-ring is inserted (high quality EPDM o-ring) Combine this with stand-off screws and the slot pipe sits nicely in the box, freeing one hand up to tighten down the connection The result is an even more water-tight connection, and the elimination of the vinyl endcaps (which I was never really 100% satisfied with). Plus, you can literally pick up the entire unit by the slot pipe and swing it in a circle and it won't come off. And yeah, I tried that This will also be available as a free upgrade to those who have already received a Rev 3 unit. It is also very easy to DIY. I will be contacting all Rev 3 customers shortly.