1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Showing My L2 Rev4 Setup

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by frostbcc, Jul 8, 2016.

Welcome to Algae Scrubbing Join our community today
  1. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Hello Bud,
    Sharing a first look at my L2 Rev4 Setup. It has been running for 14days. The first 7 days I had running at 50% for 12hrs on and 12hrs off. Didn't see any growth until I raised the intensity to the 6:00 clock position. I left the duration the same 12 on and 12 off. I saw growth on the 9th day and here is the growth on the 14th day. I raise the intensity to 7:00 clock today after lightly cleaning the screen. Please let me know if this method is the right steps to seeing awesome growth?

danmgray likes this.
  2. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Here is the screen after 7 days with some growth and after cleaning.

Shot 1 - clean screen
    Shot 2-3 - screen with 7 days of growth.

3. Turbo

Turbo Does not really look like Johnny Carson Staff Member Site Owner Multiple Units! Customer

Looking good!

For clarification: 6 o'clock is roughly 50%. 7 o'clock is less intense. The potentiometer is a radio taper pot, turning clockwise lowers the intensity. Turning counter-clockwise raises the intensity.

With that growth, turn to 4 o'clock and run 18 hrs/day, if not longer

4. Bud,
    You are correct. Let me append that, it is turned to 5 o' clock position. So 4 o' clock and up the time. I will do that. Thank you.