Essentially, I bought a small plastic trash can from WalMart flipped it upside down and run a 2" PVC pipe through it. The pipe has about a 1/4" slot on the bottom that the screen slides into. The screen has zip ties which block the screen from slipping all the way through which allows me to slide the screen in and out from the top. The top of the pipe has a 1" slot cut out. The 1" slot is where I can pull the screen out for cleaning and since this is directly fed by my overflow box the 1" slot on top also serves as clogged overflow protection. I then bought a 8" cement mold from Hobby Lobby. It's essentially a 8" plastic square shaped pan that is 2" deep. I cut out a 6" square from the middle and put in a heat sink with five 1 watt LEDS wired on. The low wattage on such a large heat sink guarantees that I won't start a fire. I then cut out a 6" square from the side of the trash can directly in front of where the screen hangs. I glued in an acrylic window and I place the lighting box over that. This garuntees that my LED's are 100% separated from splash. On top of that, I have a nice little window I can peek in. Finally, I made a little 6" tall shelf in the sump to hold the trash can high enough. Since the open side of the trashcan is submerged, I have 100% containment of all the splash and on top of that is is very quiet. Much more quiet than the air pump running my old up flow algae scrubber. Attached are pics of the apparatus. The last picture is the screen 5 days after start up. I'll give you all another update on this Friday which will be 12 days after start up. Also note in the side picture you can see where my overflow box ties into the scrubber.