1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Visit the Turbo's Aquatics booth at MACNA 2013 in Miami!

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by Turbo, Jun 8, 2013.

Welcome to Algae Scrubbing Join our community today
  1. Turbo

Turbo Does not really look like Johnny Carson Staff Member Site Owner Multiple Units! Customer

After having MACNA 2011 in my town, I have been itching to go again. As soon as I told my wife it was in Miami, we made a vacation date. A week in the Keys, then on to the show!

This will (to my knowledge) be the World's First algae scrubber booth at a major aquarium convention! If you are planning to go to MACNA and are interested in purchasing a scrubber, there will be a killer deal for those who attend the show. This deal is only available to attendees of the show!

I am also now an authorized reseller of the MakersLED line of products, so I will have their products on display as well.

Of course, my business is not only scrubbers and light fixtures, I also do aquarium services and am also a treasure trove of general accumulated knowledge. Hopefully I will remember all of it after a week in Key West.

See you there!

2. Peter

Peter Member Trusted Member Customer

This outstanding opportunity will help a lot of ocean lovers, to see in person your outstanding scrubbers, before purchase. I think that this is one in a lifetime opportunity to be amazed in person AND to have a great deal for this products. I would love to see much more scrubber users on this forum after MACNA for sure.

3. Turbo

Turbo Does not really look like Johnny Carson Staff Member Site Owner Multiple Units! Customer

Well it's coming up fast! Anyone else going to MACNA?