Been wanting to do this for a while. I had an L2 UAS running on my 120 since April of 2012. Here is that thread: http://algaescrubber.net/forums/showthread.php?1836-Floyd-s-LED-UAS-test I had a big tank move project that involved temporarily holding livestock for this tank: https://www.algaescrubbing.com/threads/220g-reef-tank.91/ and I moved the UAS to that tank because I needed a cured screen ASAP to keep ammonia under control after the move. So I fired up an L2 waterfall on my 120 around the same time. This Rev 1 L2 is a "second", meaning I erred on the acrylic box which forced me to have to shave off part of the heat sink to make it fit. I then modded the LED array so that it had the 2x half-power blues on each side, still all Satis LED. When I get around to putting both scrubbers back on the tank, I will replace all LEDs with Philips Luxeons so that everything starts over on an even playing field. The 120,as a result of having no filtration for a few weeks, has had a nutrient spike. N and P were both already pretty high, but jumped up really fast after pulling the UAS and installing the waterfall L2 with a The waterfall unit went online on 2/21/13 and the first cleaning was done on 3/6/13 at 13 days. I took a video of that growth on 3/5 but it is a huge file and will need to be uploaded later. Here are the videos that I took last night of the cleaning process. This is growth from 3/6/13 to 3/13/13 - 7 days growth on a high nutrient tank.